GW Photos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Coccinella
Coccinella

Posting art on a thread Empty Posting art on a thread

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:15 pm
Hello

I was wondering if is OK to post art, I mean paintings etc on the forum. I love art and I am keen to share what I like, especially artworks about nature from (almost) unknown women. I have already posted one on another thread, please clear if unsuitable. Thanks.
Liz
Liz

Posting art on a thread Empty Re: Posting art on a thread

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:39 pm
As long as there is no copyright infringement, I don't see why not. Maybe it's more suited to the chat section, though - what do you think? It's your forum too. I can move it if you like.
Coccinella
Coccinella

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:47 pm
It would be mainly stuff from dead people (!) but it would not be my own photos. Most of what I have in mind is free on google. Please do move it on to the chats. Thank you.

Last edited by Coccinella on Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://gw-photos.forumactif.com

Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:41 am
Oh blast. I have deleted it by mistake, I'm sorry! I tried an option to 'leave a shadow' in the original section when moving it to chat, decided I didn't like that and in trying to delete the shadow deleted the whole thread.

Do start it again if you like, or something similar. It was interesting to hear some background stories.

Coccinella likes this post

Coccinella
Coccinella

Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:18 am
Definitely nothing to worry about Liz  Posting art on a thread 1f60a
I will think about it, posting photos off the internet is always fraught with dangers.
Liz
Liz

Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:56 pm
It is indeed. If you are 100% sure there is no copyright or other legal reason against, then I'm happy with it. If in doubt, it's best not to risk it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum