GW Photos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Liz
Liz

Forum feedback Empty Forum feedback

Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:02 pm
I don't know if I'm hallucinating but I could swear I had a message from someone earlier today saying they were having difficulty reading something due to a pale coloured font on a pale background. I cannot find it for love nor money!

If anyone has any feedback, comments, suggestions, etc., could you post it here and I'll see what I can do. I am aware that the font on the buttons is pale on pale, and that is on my to do list. I also need to do some instructions on posting photos, amending posts, etc.

Anything else?

One other thing I was thinking about - so far there is no approval required for new members. This means anyone can join but really only GW people would know about it so that's not a problem. I intend to change that in a couple of weeks to all new members requiring Admin approval. I personally don't have a problem with new, non-GW people joining should anyone ever find us, provided they are also just interested in shots of plants, insects, gardens, fungi, etc. What I don't want is to have to deal with bots, or for this to stray too far from it's original intent. Does that sound about right?

CrankyYankee, Coccinella, Anna and Paul (was LunarSea) like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum